ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT ORDINANCE (CHAPTER 499)
Public Inspection of An Environmental Impact Assessment Report Under Section 7(1)
An application for approval of an environmental impact assessment (EIA) report for the << Kai Tak Airport North Apron Decommissioning >> has been submitted by << the Project Manager, Kowloon Development Office, Territory Development Department >> to the Director of Environmental Protection under section 6(2) of the Environmental Impact Assessment Ordinance.
The EIA report prepared by the applicant is now available for the public to inspect under section 7(1) of the Ordinance from << 3 July 1998 >> to << 2 August 1998 >> at the following locations :
The public may forward comment on the EIA report to the Director before the public inspection period expires. The comments from the public may be forwarded to the applicant or any relevant parties in the processing of the application. All written comments should be sent to the following address by post or fax:
- The EIA Ordinance Register Office, Environmental Protection Department, 27 th floor, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong (Opening hours : 0900 to 1200 and 1330 to 1645 from Monday to Friday and 0900 to 1200 on Saturday, Closed on Sundays and public holidays) ;
- Wan Chai Environmental Resource Centre, 221, Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong (Opening hours :1000 to 1700 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 1000 to 1300 on Wednesday, Closed on Sundays and public holidays) ;
- Tsuen Wan Environmental Resource Centre, Tak Wah Park, Tak Wah Street, Tsuen Wan, New Territories (Opening hours :1000 to 1300 and 1400 to 1800 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 1400 to 1800 on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, Closed on public holidays);
- Territory Development Department, Kowloon Development Office, 7/F, Empire Centre, 68 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon (Opening hours:0900 to 1200 and 1330 to 1645 from Monday to Friday and 0900 to 1200 on Saturday); and
- relevant District Office(s) during normal office hours.
The EIA Ordinance Register Office,
Environmental Protection Department,
27th floor, Southorn Centre,
130 Hennessy Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Fax no. : 2147 0894
<< 3 July 1998 >>
<< 3 July 1998 (Date of the first advertisement) >>