Project Title : Tuen Mun Sewerage - Eastern Coastal Sewerage Extension
Reference of the Approved EIA Report in the Register: AEIAR-034/2000
Conditions of Approval under Section 8(3) of the EIA Ordinance (the Ordinance)
Date of Director's Decision : 7 June 2000
- The EIA report as exhibited under Section 7(1) of the Ordinance, shall be placed on the EIA Ordinance's Register as an approved EIA report.
- The recommendations of the approved EIA report shall be fully and properly implemented.
- To deal with key project changes after the approval of the EIA report, the applicant or the person in charge of the project shall seek written agreement from the Director on those project changes that would affect the findings and recommendations of the approved EIA report, and shall demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Director that the environmental impacts of the project shall not be worse than the environmental impacts described in the approved EIA report, with equivalent or additional measures. Such information shall be made available to the public, as directed by the Director.
- No later than 4 weeks before the commencement of any village sewer construction works at Tai Lam Chung Tsuen, Luen On San Tsuen, Wu Uk, Wong Uk, So Kwun Wat Tsuen and So Kwun Wat San Tsuen, the applicant shall submit to the Director the method statement detailing the village sewer construction works for endorsement.
- The approval of the EIA report shall not remove any person's responsibility to comply with other legislation or to obtain other government approvals.
Environmental Protection Department