Cyberport Development and Associated Engineering Infrastructure-
On-site Concrete Batching Plant
Reference of the Approved EIA Report in the Register : AEIAR-039/2001
Conditions of Approval under section 8(3) of the EIA Ordinance (the Ordinance)
Date of Director's Decision: 10 January 2001
- The EIA report as exhibited under section 7(1) of the Ordinance, shall be placed on the EIA Ordinance's Register as an approved EIA report.
- The recommendations of the approved EIA report shall be properly implemented.
- To deal with key project changes after the approval of EIA report, the applicant or the person in charge of the project shall seek written agreement from the Director of Environmental Protection (the Director) on those project changes that would affect the findings and recommendations of the approved EIA report, and shall demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Director that the same environmental performance requirements in the approved EIA report can be met by equivalent or additional measures. Such information shall be made available to the public, as directed by the Director.
- No later than 2 weeks before the operation of the stage 1 concrete batching plant, the applicant shall set up the continuous real time dust and noise monitoring mechanism described in the approved EIA report to the satisfaction of the Director, including a system to report instantaneous monitoring results on a website accessible to the public.
- The existing 24 hour telephone Hotline shall be properly serviced throughout the operation phase of the Stage 1 and 2 concrete batching plant.
- The approval of the EIA report shall not remove any person's responsibility to comply with other legislation or to obtain other government approvals.
Environmental Protection Department