Project Title: Central Reclamation Phase III
Reference of the Approved EIA Report in the Register : AEIAR-040/2001
Conditions of Approval under Section 8(3) of the EIA Ordinance (the Ordinance)
Date of Director's Decision: 31 August 2001
- The EIA Report as exhibited under Section 7(1) of the Ordinance, shall be placed on the EIA Ordinance's Register as an approved EIA Report.
- The recommendations of the approved EIA Report shall be properly implemented.
- To deal with key project changes after the approval of the EIA report, the applicant or the person in charge of the project shall seek written agreement from the Director of Environmental Protection (the Director) on those project changes that would affect the findings and recommendations of the approved EIA report, and shall demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Director that the same environmental performance requirements in the approved EIA report can be met by equivalent or additional measures. Such information shall be made available to the public, as directed by the Director.
- The Environmental Monitoring and Audit data and reports shall be uploaded on a designated website for public information as soon as it is technically practicable after the data have been collected.
- The approval of the EIA report shall not remove any person's responsibility to comply with other legislation or to obtain other Government approvals.
Environmental Protection Department