· to identify the extent of any construction dust impacts on sensitive receivers;
· to determine the effectiveness of mitigation measures to control fugitive dust emission from activities during construction phase;
· to audit the compliance of the Contractor with regard to dust control and contract conditions; and;
· to recommend further mitigation measures if found to be necessary.
· skip hoist for material transport should be totally enclosed by impervious sheeting;
· every stock of more than 20 bags of cement should be covered entirely by impervious sheeting and placed in an area sheltered on the top and the 3 sides;
· all dusty materials should be sprayed with water prior to any loading, unloading or transfer operation so as to maintain the dusty materials wet;
· the load of dusty materials carried by vehicles leaving a construction site should be covered entirely by clean impervious sheeting to ensure dust materials do not leak from the vehicle;
· the contractor shall not burn debris or other materials on the work areas.