Connections to Sewers Under the Water Pollution Control Ordinance

Who Will Pay for the Connections?
The owner of the premises is to construct and pay for the terminal manhole and any pipe work leading from the premises to the terminal manhole.
The government will provide and pay for the new public sewers and the sewer linking the terminal manhole to the public sewers.
For enquiries, please contact the Regional Offices at:
Regional Office (East): 5/F., Nan Fung Commercial Centre, 19 Lam Lok Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon (Tel. No.: 2755 5518)
Regional Office (South): 2/F., Chinachem Exchange Square, 1 Hoi Wan Street, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong (Tel. No.: 2516 1718)
Regional Office (West): 8/F., Tsuen Wan Government Offices, 38 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories (Tel. No.: 2417 6116)
Regional Office (North): 10/F., Shatin Government Offices, No.1 Sheung Wo Che Road, Shatin, New Territories (Tel. No.: 2158 5757)
Download PDF
Back to topdot_clear.gifBackTable of Content
User review date: 
Thursday, 2 February, 2017