Guidance Notes on Discharges from Village Houses

Further information


For further enquiries and collection of WPCO licence application form, you can contact Regional Offices of EPD or visit the EPD Website.

The map on Page 19 shows delineation of respective Regional Offices.

Application forms can also be obtained from the following District Offices:
Southern District Office, Stanley Sub-office, Islands District Office, Mui Wo Sub-office, Cheung Chau Sub-office, North District Office, Sai Kung District Office, Tseung Kwan O Sub-office, Sha Tin District Office, Tai Po District Office, Tuen Mun District Office and Yuen Long District Office.


35. For information on existing communal sewers, you can contact the following divisions of the Drainage Services Department :



  Address Telephone Fax
Hong Kong and Islands Division 42/F, Revenue Tower,
5 Gloucester Road,
Hong Kong
2594 7175 2827 6657
Mainland South Division 15/F, Kowloon Government Offices,
405 Nathan Road,
2300 1441 2771 9640
Mainland North Division 14/F, Kowloon Government Offices,
405 Nathan Road,
2300 1441 2770 4761

Back to topBackTable of ContentNext
User review date: 
Monday, 12 December, 2016