||If you do not have a STS and you are not served by a communal sewer, you should:
- NOT install or use a flushing toilet in your house,
(see paragraph 24 if you want to use a flushing toilet)
- use public latrines and public bath-houses as far as possible,
- dispose of night soil properly, e.g. to public latrines,
- put food residues, etc., into your garbage bin,
- dispose of sullage via fine screens, and remove the screenings into your garbage bin, and
- pay special attention to paragraphs 21 and 22 above.
If you have or are planning for a flushing toilet in your house, you should install a proper wastewater disposal system (e.g. a STS).